bond vs bourne + simpson vs. hewitt
so today we're pitting some celebrities in death matches via blogger.
match #1

I saw the new Bourne Ultimatem movie on Saturday and it was off the chain. if Jason Bourne (aka David something something) ever battled James Bond, J.B. #1 would kick J.B. #007's arse-hole. I mean Bourne kills a dude with a towel and escapes by foot, while Bond has to use some fancy gun and a bulletproof car. yea so what, Bond gets the ladies...but it's just meaningless sex. I disapprove of his promiscuous escapades. I mean what about something more significant? and has anybody ever wondered whether Bond has some crazy bullet or fire proof "rubbers"? he must just run around getting chased and killing people, then jumps into bed with some sexy mama to have unprotected sex. so irresponsible!
match #2

I love Jennifer Love Hewitt. I rhymed...anyhow. she's a triple threat: beautiful, she can sing, AND she can act. I might even argue that she's a quadruple threat for being so smart to do all three at the same time. compare that to that trashy Jessica Simpson, who was dumb for leaving her ex-husband Nick, and can't sing cuz she's too dumb to memorize her lines. I'll give her credit for acting though, she acted real good in Dukes of Hazzard. and she might even be a little bit smarter for dating John Mayer, who also dated the smarter Jennifer Love Hewitt. phaw!
so my question is: who would you choose - Bond vs. Bourne? Simpson vs. Hewitt?
5 comments:
J. Love Hewitt is revolutionizing the way that we consumer entertainment with her triple threat skills! She's the greatest!
All right DLo, you asked, and I have to say, I'm a huge Bond fan. I haven't seen the new Bourne yet, and I'm sure I'll like it, but I'm a sucker for the silly sexy antics in any Bond movie. It's hot and entertaining. Definitely a fantasy world. And re: Love vs. Simpson, I've got to be happy someone's choosing a brunette with brains!
bond v. bourne: bond forever and always
love v. simpson: everyone loses. especially john mayer who dated them both.
j.lo.hewitt in mom jeans is classic:
http://www.thefashionpolice.net/2007/07/fashion-crimi-4.html
None... Scott Hazelton takes all.
#1 - Bond. Bourne may kick some ass in hand to hand combat but he sleeps in boxes and runs on foot or crappy cars...Bond sleeps in fancy hotels with beautiful women and drives pimp cars. Next question...
#2 - Hewitt. Not only does she share the name of my outstanding company, after the show Newlyweds I want to vomit when I see Jessica Simpsons dumb ass. A hot blonde with a rack draws attention at first, but I stick around for the rest of the package that Jennifer has to offer (and she's even got a great rack too!)
-Cheeeeez
Post a Comment