Wednesday, August 8, 2007

just "talking"



being the extreme playbeezy that I am, my homie from back home asked me whether I was "talking to" anybody. now, when someone says "yea, we're just talking"...does that just mean they take a few minutes to have an actual phone conversation with you, sleepover, and you guys just spoon? or do you guys occasionally text (or email) each other back and forth for 2 months like LAME-O pseudo pen-pals? or does it mean just straight-up playtime with the panties?

so I guess my question is: what the heck does "talking" mean?

12 comments:

bozak said...

it means heavy petting has yet to commence, duh.

Anonymous said...

Stage 1: "I went on a date with her" = nothing serious, not really interested, keep her in the contact list for future drunk-dial-regret-mornings

Stage 2: "We are talking" = went on a few dates, possible chemisty, def. boned, we'll see where this goes

Stage 3: "Dating" = spend a lot of time with each other, like each other, not exclusive but thinking about it

Stage 4: GF/BF = made the exclusive decision

Stage 5: Future ex-wife = enough said

Unknown said...

Fear of commitment but love of booty.

Scott said...

Talking is very interesting. I'm goin with Bozak on that one - no ass yet, my friend.
On the same note, have you heard "Real Talk" by R. Kelly? Holy shit it will blow your mind. Best song of '07. Put it up on TheBigAsian.com

librarian said...

Heavy petting.
I just wanted to see if I could actually post on this.

Anonymous said...

Douchebag

Unknown said...

So, "I guess we are talking" means...you are at least texting one another with the weekly or bi-weekly booty call (typically not sober). As this continues, the next stage, "dating," can develop. This incorporates more fooling around, however the state of sobriety become more eminent and is also accompanied by going different places together a.k.a. on dates.

Anonymous said...

If you have to ask, you aren't ready to know. Sorry Dlo.

dlothebigasian said...

steve: how can you provide a non-answer answer?!! lame-o

Anonymous said...

i think talking means just that. you talk for hours on the phone about nothing but it feels comfortable. you chat on AIM to pass the day at work. and you are waiting for him to finally get the nerve to ask you out on a date.

riddickuliss said...

Level of physical intimacy or lack there of are irrelevant, simply means that a reciprocal relationship has been entered, with as of yet undefined terms.

Anonymous said...

Scott Hazelton.