Monday, August 13, 2007

jason b. vs jackie c.



"Hapless martial arts hero Jackie Chan knocked amnesiac assassin Jason Bourne out of the top spot at the box office this weekend." - Reuters

I was surprisingly shocked to read that this past weekend, the crazy-kickin-chinaman beat out the whoop-anybodys-ass-whiteman in the box office. go china! sorry...gotta represent the motherland.

which reminds me. for those of you who didn't realize it, the name "d-Lo" was not a blatant attempt at associating myself with "j-lo" and her fine self. in fact, this outstanding nickname is derived from the initial of my english first name + my Chinese last name. yes i know...extremely clever and smart...I'm asian...I can't help it. in fact, now that I think about it, I might have all the "goods" to become the next asian all-star. I can't do a back flip and kick anybody, but I look damn sexy, I obviously have style, I obviously have mad "game", I obviously can blog well, I am genetically predisposed to being a genius (because I'm asian), I'm tall (for an asian), and I was born in Hollywood. enough said.

but lets not talk about me, lets talk about jackie versus jason. who would win in a fist fight...the martial artist or the amnesiac assassin?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright...let's be honest here.

Jason Bourne vs. Jackie Chan?

Winner: Jackie Chan, hands down?

Why, you ask?

Jackie Chan: 53 years old...doing all his own stunts, a catalog of movies as long as his catalog of injuries, knowledge of 15 different styles of martial arts, chimpanzee-like abilities with moves like iron monkey and the attitude of a GORILLA.

Jason Bourne: CIA agent with memory loss and weapon knowledge.

In a straight fist fight, Jackie Chan. Even with guns involved...if he gets close to him, Jackie wins.

Son, Jackie is it, dude.

- AMS (NERD KING!!)

Evan said...

Objection:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTzyU5MFgM

I rest my case.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there another question asking about Jason Bourne? And he loses again. Matt frickin' Damon plays Jason Bourne...I mean, come on, we saw him in Team America - all he can say is his own name..."Maaaatt Daaaamonnn"

-Cheeeeez