Friday, August 17, 2007

my last Fashion Friday









so I wanted to announce that today is my last Fashion Friday. I'll be starting a new job, and it just wouldn't be right to rock the radical threads in a place other than Renegade. but that doesn't mean the mythical magic of the Friday fashion will be gone forever. the magic of the Friday shirt, kicks, and cap might just be re-incarnated and re-emerge in new forms. I've got some stuff up my sleeve...no pun intended!

but before you start getting teary eyed and break down crying like a bitch...I just wanted to say thanks to all those who have supported me in my attire adventures. I couldn't have done it without you. shoutouts to my friends...fam..god...and eva mendez cuz I want her to have my babies. it's been an amazing ride, and I look forward to future Friday fun.

so my question for the day is: what will you do without d-Lo's Friday fashion?

2 comments:

Jade said...

Cry tears of happiness and loss all rolled together.

No longer will I be subjected to the fugliness that is the Friday shirt ... but then again, no longer will I be subjected to the fugliness that is the Friday shirt.

It's a double-edged sword. You will be missed, DLo.

Anonymous said...

Not puke in my mouth anymore.