a blog about my blog + hipsters vs DLO
this post get's two parts...
PART 1: there seems to be a new trend of blogs about other blogs. evan dawg has created a new blog that basically pre-empts my questions with his answers. it's pretty damn funny. not as funny as mine though. I mean, I could see this competition, but you know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
http://preemptiveanswerstodlosquestions.blogspot.com/
PART 2: yesterday I went to this pool party (not really a real pool) at Mccarren park out in Brooklyn, and turned out to be a big hipster fest. lots of headbands, messy hair, and pasty white skin. it's really funny watching the most unathletic people play sports. to all you real hipsters: stick to looking like you shower once a week and petting your mullet. leave the dogdeball and soccer to the real athletes such as myself. in this wonderful experience of hipster heaven, I ran across one of the most appalling male outfits I've seen this summer. now you guys give me crap for wearing a v-neck shirt with cones on it, but just remember...every other day besides Friday, I actually have a remotely good sense of style!!!
my question: who would you rather be seen with...me or this dude in cut off jean shorts and male halter top? 
5 comments:
This narcissistic madness that is "DLo Has Questions," is prompting me to create my own blog aptly named, "Ivy (or Black Jewess) Has Questions."
It will challenge the boorish and boring blog that is DLo's self-induced "I love myself" fest.
DLo, we heart you, my dear, but honestly if that guy in the cut-off jeans shorts and male halter top has any sense of anyone or anything else other than himself, then I would prefer to seen with him.
Your question is dumb but I like this post more than the other ones talking about game.
No competition. I love a man in jean cut-offs and halter top so I'll go w/ him.
first of all they're called "jorts" not cut-offs. get it right.
second of all, obvi you take a man with the fashion-know-how and worldliness to wear jorts and a halter out in public without so much as a hint of self doubt or insecurity. bonus for wearing a headband.
third of all, ain't nothing wrong with pasty white skin.
fourth of all, you really need to tone down the narcissistic rampage that is this blog.
is that guy in the jorts Paul Jarrett aka Nebraska?
Post a Comment