Thursday, July 19, 2007

the first move




I saw a commercial for T-mobile the other day about this dude who wants to talk to this chick at a restaurant, so he calls some friends and fam to figure out what he should say. one of his buddies tells him to say "do you know karate? cuz you're body be kickin!!!" so money...so money.

when it comes to game, I'm like Shaquille O'Neill. I just wait for the sweet pass down low, and if the positioning is right, then it's a slam dunk every time. I'm an aggressive dominant closer and usually clutch in high pressure situations. a future hall-of-famer. but I got my weaknesses too. I'm not really an opener when it comes to the biddies at the bar. I got no skills when it comes to making the first move. my one fatal flaw...

so here's my question: what are some good (or bad) first moves?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold up... You're one fatal flaw? ha. I say just pay attention she'll let you know when its time, then go for it. Feel free to practice on Scott, he thinks your cute.

Jade said...

As cliche as it sounds, the best opening move is just to say hi. If you don't try too hard, then it won't look like you're trying too hard.