my friday shirt


so today I'm wearing this uhh-mazing tshirt that I bought from Uniqlo. It's got big ice-cream cone looking shapes all over it. initially I was kinda hesitant about rockin the threads because it's a little bold for the work-place, but out of coincidence I wore it two Friday's in a row to the JOB. So I just decided to wear it every week on the same day and it's become my go-to Friday shirt. i just dig it. it's so avante garde and hip damnit...but having awesome style doesn't go without it's risk and full bottle of hater-ade. some of my co-workers think I'm a corn nut for wearing it.
so my question: what do you think of my gnarly Friday shirt?
18 comments:
I think your Friday shirt is so potent that ovulating women can't get too close to you for fear your shirt will impregnate them.
I'm a huge fan but that's probably because you wear it every Friday.
I didn't know that hipsters had jobs. Where is your handlebar mustache and your day glo socks.
Actually I meant I'm NOT a huge fan. Sorry was sick yesterday and have gotten into the habit of seeing words that aren't really there.
I'm apathetic. It kind of reminds me of the jammies with the attached feet that little kids wear.
I like your white Wham!-style t-shirt with the magenta and blue writing better. You know, the one that you wore two days in a row last month.
Who's that girl in the picture, she's cute. What's the story there? Screw your ice cream tee-shirt.
I think it makes you seem like a lunatic, the same way Vincent 'the chin' Gigante used to walk around the streets of New York in a bathrobe mumbling to himself.
This is the same thing except it's Derek 'pajama boy' Lo walking around the streets of New York in a pajama top mumbling about how he needs to hook up. Other than that, it's cool.
i agree, a shirt is just a shirt. but my god almighty, you're the biggest asian i have ever seen.
Scott Hazelton likes it... On the floor of his bedroom.
Why do I have to get pulled into an engaged man's homoerotic fantasies?! Nebraska is for secret lovers apparently. Dlo was not kidding about the haterade.
My only beef with the shirt is the v-neck aspect. Only a handful of people can pull that move off and they did it back in February.
And who the fuck is Vincente "The Chin" Gigante?!
you get lots of comments
i swear i had a sweatshirt with the exact pattern on it back in '87
'That's hot' (Paris Hilton voice). We do similar things at our work... Tie tuesdays, pink thursdays, formal fridays. But you win. And to echo a comment from above, you ARE the biggest asian I have ever laid eyes on. I thought for a moment that the girl in this picture was me... maybe one day I will be that lucky?!
yea who the F is vincent gigante?!! is that a code name for Big Vinick?
HATE-RADE "is it in you?"
You're not 5....you're not poor....and you are hip but the shirt is f-ing annoying. And you wore it last Friday for drinks!! Did you get girls number? NO.....mmm, methinks it might be the SHIRT ruining your game! And not the lack there of.
Your shirt is the entire reason I just went down to Ronnybrook and got an ice cream cone. It now owes me $4 and 400 calories. Thanks.
if a girl wants to wear it as a dress...it might not be a dope shirt for a dude to be rockin'
Post a Comment