Guest Post: Vern - online social NOTworking

***note: to regular readers this post does not include references to asians, shoes, game, or dlo. please don't be alarmed.
myspace is fortunate enough to call 29,000 of its members actual registered sex offenders. add to that the visual vomit that is it's layout and the nauseating handles people use (**%%Verniscool%%**) and you've got one big hot mess of a social networking site. at the other end, facebook on has a alternately minimalist and user-friendly interface but only slightly less sex offenders (mostly frat boys).
you're either on one or the other, so my question:
what do you use to waste time and connect with people and/or stalk your exes, and why?
a. myspace
b. facebook
c. i hate the internet
4 comments:
i hate the internet. especially when its used to post dumb questions like this one. who cares about myspace or facebook when you can just make a blog to "connect" with people and talk about yourself?
I must say I was alarmed at first glance by the lack of asians, shoes, game or dlo as the topic of this DLO HAS QUESTIONS posting. I was more alarmed b/c I know that SuperBang has work to do and I didn't know why she was guest blogging. Get to work, SuperBang! I expect dawdling from DLo but you? UGH!
As I was saying, I was alarmed but still unimpressed mainly because I couldn't care less about connecting with 29,000 sex offenders (thanks MySpace) or stalking my exes (good riddens!).
Both MySpace, Facebook, Friendster and all the other BS social networking sites are for children and children stalkers. If you engage in that activity then you are a perve! PERVE!
I use Google to stalk my exes. Try it!
Facebook, but it's necessary to supplement w/ a little Google to properly stalk. And not just exes--great for stalking prospective future exes as well.
Post a Comment