my friday shirt has a new friend
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAYYYYY...why? cuz I can wear my favorite shirt. the one that's provided so much entertainment and fun. the one you all hate on, but secretly wish you had. it's ok to be jealous. you can look all you want. just don't touch...
but you know what. I woke up this morning and put on my freshly cleaned v-neck, and realized something was missing in my life. I realized that my amazing cone clad shirt needed a hype man, a trusty side kick to make sure it doesn't have to carry the entire load of making d-Lo looks so fly.
that's why I've introduced my friday shirt to it's new favorite friend....my FRIDAY HAT!!! you thought cones were hot. but complemented with the yen, dollar, and euro signs....the combination of cones and currency is cash money baby!!!
so my question for you: how fresh is my new friday hat???? 

8 comments:
you're fishing! and I refuse to take the bait.
Don't you have BearingPoint work to be doing?
I hope you found that on the side of the road.
About as fresh as your Pajama Friday shirt.
has anybody at your work who doesn't read this site started to question lack of variety?
hey hey hey now...leave the question asking to me buddy!!! and for your info...no...cuz everybody at my office pretty much reads my blog. hahah
i hope this time if a hot girl asks to trade that cheesy ass hat u know to do the right thing.
today's post probably won't help your luck with the solution we came up with to yesterday's post.
the yen on your hat doesn't make you a rich boy...
and i doubt the cougars would go for a broke man in a t-shirt covered in ice cream cones.
;)
did you have to special order that gigantic hat?
Post a Comment