Friday, July 13, 2007

he got game




so some of my friends seem to think I have no game even though I think I have mad skillz (baller on a budget) in woo-ing the lady friends. so my first question of the blog is:

does d-Lo have game?

11 comments:

Jade said...

Some guys (rather unfortunately) subscribe to what is called "anti-game." This is where a guy exhibits absolutely no effort whatsoever when they're dealing with potential lady friends. They think they're being fresh and spontaneous, and breaking the mold by not showing a girl that they've put thought into their plans.

Guys - THIS DOES NOT WORK. DLo, you've got so much anti-game that you've slid into the realm of no game.

Jade said...

As a follow-up - D, you could have mad game if you tried. Get on it!

Vern said...

Things Not To Do (That Derek Does):

* Mix Tapes early on in relationships
* Taking girls to Red Lobster to see if they're "real enough"
* Match.com stalking, real-life run-ins
* Considering "The Big Asian" description enough for both his lifestyle, sexual prowess, height, personality, sense of humor, artistic integrity and occupation
* Considering interns "fair game"
* Asking Hazleton for advice
* Asking Ivy for advice
* Asking any Renegade (except maybe Jade) for advice
* Wearing the same shirt. Every. Friday.
* Eating Dairy
* Eating Gluten
* Asking me to post on his blog

Adrian Lai said...

Does Dlo have game? Do ladies love big asians?

Anonymous said...

I think the worst part is when a woman gives the anti-gamer the attention he doesn't deserve.

D-Lo, it looks like this site is quickly turning into a valuable resource for you - school. I would like to echo the above advice and also add a few 'To-Dos':

* Instead of Red Lobster, give her the test by asking her to cook on your first date
* I recommend shorts, a braided belt, and mandels
* Go dutch (but only if she doesn't reach for the check)

Anonymous said...

DLo has good virtual game.

1.) Who else could get two fair ladies to respond to his query at the drop of an oversized big asian's hat?
2.) Furthermore, I've seen his Match.com arsenal and they are far from lacking. Having never seen them actually in person, though, I am tabling this comment for the time being. That being said, DLo did apparently ran into one of his top Match hoes last month hooking up with another man at his favorite watering hole (but you didn't hear that from me).
3.) I'm not going to answer this question further, but lets make it clear that I have never given DLo advice (I have no game) and have never taken advice from DLo (he has no game).

SexChatwithAviva said...

DLo has what I frankly call "No Game Whatsoever." This means that besides trolling the InterWeb for booty (e.g., Match.com and Craig's List), he does not interact with the ladies. The ladies he does interact with are chums and the lady at the deli who butters his bagel.

My suggestion would be to simmer your anti-game and InterWeb booty love and ask out a woman you meet (you know face-to-face & in person).

You can do it, Big Asian boy. I know you can!

And honestly shouldn't have DLo's first question been, "How much does DLo love DLo?"

jedward said...

D-Lo, If you have to ask, the answer is probably no.

You know what would help raise your game? Stop wearing that geometric pajama top every Friday. Then you'd roll mad deep. (Not that I even know what the hell that means.)

Jason English said...

I'd like to phrase my answer in the form of a YouTube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4nSUCS9gg

The DLo with a cameo appearance in this rap video certainly has game. Set yourself apart from your Match.competition by starting your courtship via heart-stealing lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Game...? Anti-game? What the hell is everyone talking about???

My advice is to not take anyone's advice here

spinnerty said...

LoLo is like a big teddy bear. a big teddy bear who dedicates more room to shoes in his apartment than most girls he dates.