Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ugly vs hot people

so I was having a discussion with someone about how ugly people generally have better personalities than hot people. my theory: it's out of necessity. unfortunately, we live in a cruel world where looks influence and pre-determine judgments and impressions people have of others. so as a survival mechanism, ugly people have to find other ways of competing and getting noticed. but there's a b-side to this battle of the beautiful and the busted.

a "next level" theory: ugly people are better in bed than hot people. (we're not talking beautiful...we're talking hot hot)

my reasoning: out of necessity! they have to work a little bit harder to physically please their partner, and as a result they end up being superior bed buddies. ya catch my drifty drift? now I don't really have physical proof cuz I only mess around with blazing hot women...duhhh...but it only makes sense right? however, I would totally go for a girl who used to be ugly, and is turned hottie. she'd be the best of both worlds.

so my question for you is: do you THINK ugly people are better in bed than hot people?

6 comments:

Vern said...

i can't answer this because i just threw up all over my keyboard.

Jade said...

Does it really matter? None of us are going to sleep with ugly people anyway.

SexChatwithAviva said...

I have ALREADY addressed this topic briefly(please refer to "rebound" question).

Everyone knows that fat and ugly people (in particular women - not including Gays) are better at BJs. Why? B/C they have to be - they are, in fact, ugly and fat. This does not include porn stars so don't even bother trying to say it isn't true. If you ask me about hot dudes vs. ugly dudes getting involved with "the eats," hmmmm...I'd say hot guys are better (sometimes). In general, boys with tiny issues are better at "the eats."

Alas, I have been privy to both sex with hotties and sex with not so hotties. For us ladies, it's not in the face - it's in the pants, DLo. THE PANTS! What's he's rockin' down below makes up for his ugly (but not for his fat).

Anonymous said...

I don't care about looks when it comes to sex. I just put on Phil Collins and watch myself in the mirror.

Shana said...

Ya'll are so shallow!!!!!!!

I prefer to hook up with sexy people. Sometimes they are what society considers "hot" sometimes not, but the important thing is that they have some personal quality (tangible or intangible) that makes them desirable to me.

Anonymous said...

No.