women are like shoes

not only do women LIKE shoes (a scientifically proven fact), women ARE like shoes.
some are colorful and have personality. some are plain and boring. some you take to a swanky club. some you take to a sports bar. some you just can't throw out. some fit you from day one. some need careful attention. some fall apart the second you get comfortable with them. some only last a brief moment. some last you an eternity and can endure the toughest of times. some are flexible, some are stiff. some give support. some provide comfort at home. some never get taken out for a second time. some never even get taken out for the first time. some you love. some you hate. some you never forget even though you only met them once at the puma store. some suck the life out of your body. some are dirty. some are clean. some smell good. and some just plain stink.
boys: what shoes do you like?
girls: what shoes are you like?
4 comments:
hmm... gotta say somewhere between an old pair of chucks and a sick pair of dunks... hahahaha. :) take that however you want!
I am almost having a physical reaction to how stupid this question is.
No, I didn't read the post. I don't want to. I don't care about how people are like shoes. Maybe you should stick to the game questions.
This is the shoe you are, DLo:
http://cache.gizmodo.com/images/mp3shoes.jpg
rod lavers ever since cypress hill got an ounce in the mail.
Post a Comment